Visit the University of Divinity website for the comprehensive Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry academic course outline
Course learning outcomes
Graduates of the Advanced Diploma in Theology and Ministry:
- have significant foundational skills for critical study of Christian texts.
- have skills to articulate and reflect upon foundational theological, scriptural knowledge and apply this to ministry practice.
- have strong analytical skills allowing them to analyse and communicate sound theological arguments, especially in relation to ministry tasks or worldview perspectives.
- apply their skills and knowledge to their own and other contexts and traditions through culturally relevant ministry practices.
- apply their skills and knowledge to the service of others through practical engagement and in contexts such as practical support ministries or cultural and philosophical analysis.
Follow on study
Graduates may proceed to the Bachelor of Ministry or Bachelor of Theology.
Successful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school or the Diploma in Theology, or equivalent.