Visit the University of Divinity website for the comprehensive Bachelor of Ministry academic course outline
The information presented here is a general guide only and not a substitute for personal course advice. Contact our Dean to arrange a time to discuss your study interests
Course learning outcomes
Graduates of the Bachelor of Ministry:
- Have a broad, coherent and critical knowledge of Christian theological traditions and methodologies, with focused knowledge in ministry studies.
- Can articulate a coherent vision of ministry and communicate that vision through clear reasoned argument and demonstrated ability.
- Are able to engage theological traditions and contemporary culture.
- Have an informed basis for engagement, ministry and service.
- Apply the skills of theological reflection to shape their practice of ministry.
Follow on study
Graduates have access to a range of postgraduate courses at Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Masters levels.
Successful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school, or equivalent.