Spirituality Program WellSpring Spiritual Companioning Program
12 standard postgraduate units (subjects)
You can study this course part-time or full-time. Part-time is 1-2 units per semester up to 6 years. Full-time is 3 units per semester for 2 years. Each standard unit: 3 hours per week of classes/learning activities (12 weeks) and 10 hours per week study and assessment tasks (16 weeks).
Classroom, Mixed, Online
See the current study timetable here: 2023 Study Timetable
$2882 per standard PG unit in 2023 - as set by University of Divinity. Additional charges may apply for any units with residential intensive components. FEE-HELP available for eligible students.
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree, or an approved equivalent.
Visit the University of Divinity website for the comprehensive Master of Spirituality academic course outline.
How to Apply
Read more about our enrolment process.
The steps are outlined with all the relevant links here.
Our course advisers would love to chat with you. Call, email or submit a form here.
The information presented here is a general guide only and not a substitute for personal course advice.
- A deep understanding of the foundations of spirituality, spiritual practice and spiritual growth in the Christian tradition, and of the relation of these to broader theological studies.
- A mastery of skills to reflect critically on personal spiritual experience in the light of key themes, traditions and approaches in spirituality.
- A knowledge of themes, traditions and approaches in spirituality, and the ability to apply them with creativity and initiative to professional practice and further learning.
- An opportunity to apply relevant theological and hermeneutical skills through a substantial research-based project, capstone experience or piece of scholarship
This can lead to vocations such as:
- Church-based pastoral ministries
- Spiritual direction (through Wellspring Centre)