See the current study timetable here: 2023 Study Timetable
Visit the University of Divinity website for the comprehensive Graduate Diploma in Pastoral and Spiritual Care academic course outline.
Read more about our enrolment process.
The steps are outlined with all the relevant links here.
Our course advisers would love to chat with you. Call, email or submit a form. Details are here.
The information presented here is a general guide only and not a substitute for personal course advice. Contact us here to arrange a conversation with a Course Advisor to discuss your particular study interests.
The program will help you develop:
- Have knowledge of sources, terms and concepts required for theological engagement of care practices
- Have skills to explore issues of Christian identity, personal vocation and self-awareness in care contexts
- Apply their own experience and practice to social, cultural and behavioural studies and offer an integration of these with the Christian tradition
- Apply advanced pastoral helping skills with an ability to engage care practices with a theological lens.
- Church-based pastoral ministries
- Baptist Union of Victoria ordination program
- Hospital-based spiritual care
- Aged care-based spiritual care