All enrolment forms are available from the website of the University of Divinity.
Commonly used forms are:
- Re-enrolment Form: Enrol for this year’s units in a course you commenced in a previous year.
- Unit of Study Amendment Form: Change the units you are enrolled in this year (add more units or withdraw from units).
- Personal Details Amendment form: Change your personal details (name, address, email, phone number).
- Change in fee payment method form: Change your course payment arrangements.
- Enrolment Variation Form: Apply for Deferral, Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from Course.
Please submit completed forms to the Whitley College registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org, who can also assist you with choosing and completing the appropriate form.
IT Account Application
A Whitley College IT Account provides you with WiFi access at the College, a Whitley email address and access to Office365 online.
To apply, please submit a completed IT Account Agreement. Be sure to include your name and usual contact email address – clearly typed or printed to avoid confusion! Submit your application to the office: email@example.com.
Your IT account details will be emailed to you.
Applications for extension must be submitted before the due date of the assessment task.
- For an extension of up to two weeks from the original due date, apply for a Lecturer’s Extension.
- For or an extension to a date after the end of the examination period, or if your circumstances require an extension of longer than two weeks, you must apply for a Dean’s Extension. Your application must be submitted to the Dean before the assessment due date (original due date, or a later due date previously approved by the lecturer). The usual length of extension provided by the Dean is a maximum of four weeks.
Where applicable, please attach supporting evidence to your application for extension. Submit your extension application to the lecturer or Dean, as appropriate.
For further information, please refer to the University of Divinity Assessment Policy.